

Yes! We have made it through March. Now, April. Then, May. Home in June. Cannot wait!
Yesterday, Luke and I celebrated my birthday with some great friends. Luke went to school for a bit in the morning while I went to breakfast with Kaela. IHOP was yummy! Afterwards, I got to hang out with Deanna and the boys for a while until I picked Luke up from school. When I picked up Luke, he had just pooped in his pants - which was a great present for Mommy. I have got to figure out this poop thing with him. Goodness. Afterwards, we went home to wait for Jason's birthday gift to me. It turned out Jason ordered an Edible Arrangement for me. It was awesome! Luke and I ate a vast majority of it this morning for breakfast in bed.
The afternoon was spent with the Pecinas and then out to dinner with Kim and family, Caroline with Joy and Jennifer. We ate at this awesome Italian restaraunt at the Ward Center. It wa fabulous. Chicken parmesan, alfredo and pizza. Yum.
When we got home, Luke went right to bed and I followed shortly afterwards. Jason called and we got to talk for a while. A great birthday.
Now, I get to focus completely on the move. We sign the lease tomorrow morning after Luke's doctor's appointment and move next weekend. I'm ready to get in the new house!
Luke and I are headed to hear baby Kate's heartbeat this morning. This will be Luke's first time to the doctor with me! Should be an adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment